Our home study is finished and has been submitted to Holt for approval! *cheers* I hate that it took so long, but at least now it's OVER! Which means that we should know who are child/ren is/are soon - within 1-3 months! It would be cool if we found out on my mom's birthday, February 17, although I have to say I hope it's sooner than that! Our kid(s) have been in my thoughts so much lately, what with Christmas coming up. Next Christmas he/she/they should be with us and we will be celebrating the birth of Jesus with our own child/ren in our laps. So exciting to think about!
In case I don't update again before Friday, I'd like to wish those of you out there reading a very
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
If you think of it, offer a prayer on behalf of our child/ren out there somewhere, and for us as we wait to bring them home. Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment