Thursday we returned some books to the library, but decided to take Isaac's convertible and put the top down. It was a gorgeous night for it, so we stopped at Sonic for slushies, and then "went cruisin'" on the highway.
Sunday we went to two parks and got ice cream at a local place that's been around since the 1940s.
Monday we went to the zoo because admission was only $2 per person! (Usually it's $15 for adults and $10 for kids!) We had a picnic lunch there and he played in the splash park for nearly an hour.
Tuesday we went to our favorite donut place to see their new location and, you know, get donuts. YUM.
Today we went to the beach for the first time since April! And it was a perfect beach day, let me tell you. No one went with us, so I couldn't ride any waves on the boogie board (while they watched the kid), but we had fun floating on the waves and playing.
No fun plans yet for today or this weekend, but we'll see! I love this place, and I especially love cheap or free things to do!





Cheap or free things rock. I agree. :) So does enjoying the local fun stuff!
ReplyDelete