Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Easter!

This Easter was even more fun than last, since talking with a 4-year-old about what Easter really means is a lot more meaningful than talking about it with a 3-year-old. =o) We spent the morning at church and the afternoon at my parents' house with grandparents, uncles, and cousins. There was even an Easter egg hunt. Oh, and, if Isaac or I look like the walking dead in the above picture, it's because he's nearing the end of tax season (a.k.a. insanity), and I'd been very sick for a week. Isaac will be all better in a week, and I am much better now!

E found an egg and accidentally practiced his Heisman Trophy pose.

E was the first kid to spot this egg on the roof. Uncle Seth helped him get it.

The last egg was in a tree, so the cousins had to figure out a way to get it. AJ did it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment