Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Oops.

I have been very annoyed by Holt's lack of acceptance of us, because it's been 17 days since we applied. Granted, it took them 14 days to accept us last time, but still - you'd think it would be quicker since they already know everything there is to know about us! I reread the application confirmation email today and realized - oh, crap - I never submitted the pictures and tax returns! Never mind that they already have both pictures. Never mind that they know our tax info hasn't changed since we applied in 2009 because our 6-month post-placement report confirmed that we were still at the jobs we had then. Grr. Hopefully soon we'll hear from them...

EDIT 5/23: Still no word from them. I finally remembered to send an email to them asking what's up. (Life's been rather crazy with the kitchen remodel still going on, and today is my birthday.) 23+ days just to accept us? Jeez. That doesn't bode well for the rest of the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment