Friday, June 25, 2010

Oops.

I did a total renovation of the blog today, including changing the address to something more fitting, and in doing so lost all comments that have ever been written here! That's really sad to me, even though there weren't very many. Oh well. I guess it was worth it for the new link, name, and layout. I loved the look of the old layout but it was kind of hard to read, and this beachy one makes me happy because, hello, it's beachy.

I can't wait to take E to the beach. I hope he loves it as much as his parents do. I guess he'll really have no choice but to love it! But my guess is he'll quickly become a Florida boy, just like I quickly became a Florida girl when my family moved here when I was 18. Isaac (a Connecticut boy by birth) also very happily adapted to being a Florida boy. Now neither of us can imagine living up north again, and are some of the few who actually enjoy Florida summers of 90ยบ+ every day. (Maybe that will make our trip to Ethiopia this August or September a bit easier?) Oh, I can't wait for him to be here. Two months feels like forever.

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying for you as you wait. I know it seems like it's forever. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete